Digital Project Developer
The Digital Project Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Shepherding digital projects from conception to full operation. Projects include cryptocurrency mining operations and/or data centers.
- Obtaining internal active development approval, participating in the negotiation of project site options, attainment of relevant permits and regulatory approvals, commercial agreements, financing, equipment procurement, and construction and operations contracts
- The candidate will also be responsible for the daily management of the company’s digital development projects and the evaluation of feasibility initiatives.
- Responsibilities also include managing certain feasibility and development activities from market review and project inception to commercial operations.
Qualifications The candidate should have 5-10 years' experience with the following:
- Setting up container-based cryptocurrency mining operations and data centers
- Understanding of network engineering and the setup of ASIC rigs and/or data center servers
- In-depth understanding of the procurement process for ASIC rigs and data center servers
- Knowledge of mining pools, crypto custodians, connecting with the blockchain network, etc.
- Knowledge of permitting requirements for the development of mines and data centers
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory environment at both the state and Federal level for digital currencies, mining, and data center infrastructure
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and coordinate across multiple business units including engineering, finance, and commercial
The candidate will report to the Chief Development Officer.
The role will be based in Boston.