Join a growing team dedicated to development and management of energy infrastructure, community economic development, corporate social responsibility, safeguarding environmental resources, and sharing in the growth of a highly ethical, competitive, and privately held enterprise.
Responsibilities / skills:
- Daily accounting and operational responsibilities for the US and European business
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Considerable experience with consolidations and intercompany eliminations
- Cash management
- Intercompany activity
- Assist the development project teams when required
- Assist team during the annual audit
- Monthly Close
- Full monthly general ledger close
- Bank reconciliations
- Work with team to establish and release monthly accruals
- Travel and expense reporting
- Fixed asset management
- Involved in the preparation of budgets and prepare variance analysis & explanations of actuals to budget
- Preparation of partner reports on development projects
- Assist with internal controls documentation and adherent to the company’s policies and procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Efficiency in excel, skills for reporting and analysis are required
One to three years of related experience. Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in accounting (CPA is not required).
The Staff Accountant will report directly to the Manager Corporate Accounting in the Boston office.
The role will be based in Boston.